We have written letters and cards, as well as drawing pictures, to send to isolated elderly people in the community. The children's messages are really uplifting. We have arranged for the letters to be posted to them, where ever they are!
When we are not in school, please do encourage your child to keep writing and drawing and getting these to people you know.
Acts of kindness letters being received
Random Acts of Kindness:
- Reach out to that person who lives by themselves who may be feeling lonely. A text takes seconds and might brighten their day to know that someone cares.
- Ring a friend, a colleague or family member. Better still, Skype or FaceTime so they can see you too. A friendly voice or face may be just what they need.
- Help a neighbour or older person in the community with their shopping.
- Share your time with others - there are already lots of pop up events like online coffee meets and catch ups so people can connect and converse.
- Share activities that people can engage with for free - join one of the free online concerts started by Chris Martin and John Legend. Arrange to meet you friends online who share your musical preferences.